2019, I WILL NEVER CHANGE - BUHARI



President Mohammed Buharisaid  on Wednesday he will not change the Nigerian people, no matter who is fighting corruption in the country.  He gave a statement at the Progressive Congress, APC, during the presidential campaign in Benin, Macurdi. 

He said that if he were reelected in the presidential elections on February 16, he would remain firmly in charge.


Vanguard says: "I assure you that I can not change, and I will work hard, I will be patient, and anyone who abuses power will be exposed and will ruin it."  "I am grateful that you overcome the weather and keep up and down in the next few hours.

Read more: Man arrested by police for burying own son alive in Jigawa.

"I am convinced that when we see his voice in 2015, I promise him three key issues that are based on the party's manifesto: security, the economy and the fight against corruption."
"We need to supply electricity from roads, railroads and criminals."


No comments

What do you have to say?

Powered by Blogger.